Five on Friday: Nails, Gym, Farm Fresh Eggs, PD Reading, & Cows

Good morning & Happy Friday! I got two blog posts up this week!!! 


I'm feeling super accomplished!


One. 


I sat down one evening this past week and gave myself an at home mani/pedi. It was so relaxing. I recently got into watching How To Get Away With Murder, oh my goodness that show is crazy! I love it! So I had a little girls night in for one! I'm in love with Jamberry's Lacquers, this one went on super thick and smooth. Sometimes with white polishes I've needed three coats and I only needed two here. Yippee! Link to this color here.

Two. 


I've been in a little funk lately, so an empty gym this past week was exactly what I needed! The only thing my gym is missing is a bike. I can't stand treadmills or ellipticals.

Three. 


I visited my parents last weekend, #Spurs came with & so far he's passed the parental test. I came back home with a dozen eggs from their chickens and I only have two left! Eep! If you're local to my hometown area and want fresh farm eggs let me know and I'll get you in contact with my Mom.

Four. 


I'm still enjoying the heck out of my balcony time. Now that the weather has warmed up I've noticed a couple ladies have been pool side reading when I get home. I thought about joining them, but the introvert in me likes the solitude I get from my balcony! Ha!

Five. 


My parents gifted me a cow last weekend, Oreo. Then before I even got to meet her traded her for a more valuable cow. *Sigh* That's the cattle biz I guess.

I'm headed off to San Antonio for the weekend & #Spurs has surprise plans for the weekend! He's told me what to wear and to leave the rest up to him. If you know me and how much I plan, then you'll know that this is actually kinda nice, and I could get a little spoiled with him planning things!

Have a wonderful weekend & I'll see ya here next week!

xo,
Cel

You Might Also Like

0 comments