A Woman Who Cuts Her Hair Is About To Change Her Life


A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life. - Coco Chanel

Last Tuesday evening I met with my hairstylist, Krisanne, I needed a change. We had been talking about it for a little while, but it was time.

I told her I wanted to work my way back to the ombre I had years ago, if that was still in style and I was thinking about lightening my hair a little. Y'all. When my gray hairs come in they scream because my hair is so dark!

She asked if I was keeping the length and I showed her a cut I liked, next thing you know she had chopped my longest layer off! We were pushing forward with that cut! Ha! No take backs!

I'm so happy with my cut and color. I feel like a completely different woman, I don't quite know how to carry myself with the shorter colored hair, but I do feel like I shed off the chaos of 2017! I haven't had a moment of regret and am so excited for my upcoming big move 50 miles out west!
 


Hugs!
Celia


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this cut and color on you! I have been kicking around the idea of chopping my hair but Michael really loves my long hair so idk if I can pull the trigger. Lol

    ReplyDelete